Saturday, January 17, 2009

Welcome to Remembering Rochester

If you have a connection to Rochester or Rochester Hills (formerly Avon Township), Oakland County, Michigan, and an interest in history, this blog is for you. We'll share stories from Rochester's past as well as current news items of concern to those who value local history. We'll also try to keep you up-to-date on meetings, events and reunions. Comments have been enabled for this blog, and we welcome them! If you have something to add to one of our articles, please post a comment. Just keep it clean, respectful of the personal privacy of others, and truthful. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi: My name is Alason (Duquette) Schomberg. I am not much on blogs, however, I was glad to receive an email forwarded by Sharon (Dodman) Kachinski that Deborah (Mowat) Larsen launched this site to post stories and articles about Rochester's past along with other information. I think it is great especially since I was raised in Rochester but never was subjected to any history of my home town. Great job Deborah!

    ReplyDelete